Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 Spruce Up Your Spring Part 2

Hey everyone! Today is going to be the second half of my Top Ten Things Under $100! Enjoy it and let me know what you think!

6. Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie Masque: $1.99

Oh my gosh I love these masks! These are perfect to help get rid of those impurities on your face or just cleanse your pores. Another great perk is that they come packaged individually for easy use. The price is a $1.99 which is quite a deal in my opinion!

Where To Get These?
~Ulta Stores or http://www.ulta.com





7. Bath And Body Works Candle: $9.50

A candle is one of the easiest ways to keep a constant reminder that Spring has arrived. Some of my favorites are the more fruity ones and sweeter scents. I think Bath & Body Works candles are great because they are good quality, last a long time, and your room will actually smell like the candle.

Where to Find These?
~Bath and Body Works or http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/ 










8. Peace Love & Juicy Couture Roller Ball: $18

I love this scent. It is so fresh and reminds me of Spring! A lot of times with higher-end fragrances, they will have roller balls which are essentially the perfume in a to go form. These are great for school and work. Also for a Juicy Couture product, $18 is not a bad price.


Where To get This?
~Sephora
~Juicy Couture
~Select Department Stores


9. Oscar Blondie Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray: $11 for 1.4oz

This shampoo is great for those days when you do not have enough time to shower. As it starts to get warmer in these months, it is nice to have a backup is case something goes wrong. This product is also very easy to use and has a great scent.

Where To Get This?
~Sephora
~Ulta




10. Sephora Body Scrub Tube: $8

These are lightly scented body scrubs that will help exfoliate your skin. It will also leave your skin soft and silky. The scents are also very good and remind me of Spring. In fact I can't use these during the winter because the scent is too fruity and just makes me miss the warmer months!

Where To Get These?
~Sephora





Thank you everyone for reading! Have a great day!

xoxo Rhinestone Rush

1 comment:

  1. These are some really great products!!! Love your blog.
    Mickey <3

    ReplyDelete